The Strategy of Information Technology and Your Healthcare
Connecting to information technology can benefit your healthcare. Sharing information with your consent between healthcare providers allows you to be an active participant, and engaged in the decision making process.
Take a look at this Slideshare and let me know what your comments are about information technology and Your Healthcare.
- What tools or applications do you use?
- What experiences do you have that you may share?
For example, I just received an email from a past physical therapy client stating she hurt her elbow weight training. She wanted to be seen early, first thing this next week. I was able to log into my Electronic Medical Record at home, check availability, schedule her for the times she requested, and get back to her via email.
- Would you use a mobile application if this was offered to you?
- What other type of mobile application would you like to use if it were available?
- The future of Electronic Medical Records [Infographic] (en.community.dell.com)