We believe that we should work to be happy, but could that be backwards?
Psychologist Shawn Achor
In this fast-moving and entertaining talk from TEDxBloomington.
Happiness first. Success later.
Randy Bauer‘s insight to this video.
Actions for Positivity and Happiness(from Shawn Achor):
- Write 3-things that You are grateful for(Giving Gratitude).
- Journal for 5-minutes a day.
- Exercise daily.
- Meditate, or sit in quiet reflection 3-5 minutes per day.
- Do a daily Random Act of Kindness(RAK)
Happiness + Positive = Success in Health and Life
A shift in your well-being begins with an action. Begin this action with greater attention to your present internal feeling, and Happiness and Positive attitude will lead to Success in all endeavors of your life. Start simple, and keep a vision of what this success looks like.
Posted by: Randy Bauer
See on www.youtube.com
- What is Happiness? (coca-cola.com)
- On Happiness… (More Expert Insight!) (lafemmebohemeblog.wordpress.com)